Sunday, December 25, 2011

Passion

I must say, I'm really excited to start this fashion diary.
I have a wardrobe collection that leaves me no more room for more in my walk-in closet.
Oh, and for the record a lot of the pictures I will have on here are my own pictures.
I just happen to enjoy photography as well.

First off, my name is Domonique and I'm an aspired 20 year old that would love to live the fashion world in NYC. Unfortunately, I live in the midwest where I go from shorts to jeans in just one day. Luckily, living in Ohio is not going to stop me from rockin' good looking outfits everyday. I'm hoping my blog will encourage people to think twice before walking out the door. I want to believe I'm some kind of fashion police because I can point out a horrific outfit from miles away. (minor exaggeration, but you get what I mean). You can take my word now and believe that I will NOT walk out in public with pajamas or sweat pants. One of my biggest fashion no-no's that I will stay true to. The title of my blog is pretty self explanatory. I'm just reminding the girls in this world that something to live by is to always keep it classy, not trashy. You never know who you may run into one day.

Reasons on why every girl should dress nice:
1) You deserve to
2) Fashion is a method of self expression
3) Parties aren't the only time to celebrate
4) It's the rare instance where art comes alive
5) You can do better than sweats and UGG boots
6) Glamour is reserved for everyone




Well, my style of clothing ranges depending on my events through out the day. Looking at my closet you would probably say,


classy _ vintage _ boho _ business casual




So, something like these.



Look out for plenty of posts in the near future :)
I may live like a valley girl, but I sure don't dress like one.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment