Monday, December 26, 2011

Look 1

Day after Christmas in southwest Ohio ended up being 44 degrees and sunny.
For us Ohioans that is fairly nice.
I spent the night in Columbus with no extra clothes so I had to work with what I had.





I'm sorry I don't have my own picture but this is my exact outfit. It's all from Forever21, 
and you can probably say I love that store. Only because their inexpensive clothes supports my frugal habits. 

Since the dress is really made for a warm day out 
I changed it up so I could wear it out today.
I threw a black long sleeved shirt on underneath with a scoop neck 
so it matches the neckline with the dress.
The shirt is actually shorter and tighter than normal because if it wasn't it would
scrunch up together underneath my dress and refrain the sleek look it should have.
Since it's black and white i also paired it with a colored scarf. Any color would match a black and white dress but since
it's winter please keep away from the neon and bright colors. That is so summer.
Adding on to the outfit I wore black sheer tights. Since there is already a pattern going on with the dress
I would suggest keeping the tights simple.
I spent the day walking around the mall for hours so I didn't want to wear shoes that would wear my feet
out so early in the day. 
So instead I wore my little black booties with a small heel.
Since I'm short I try to stay away from flats. These 1 to 2 inch booties are perfect if you're on your feet most of the day.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Domonique 

No comments:

Post a Comment