Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Concert

Last week my best friend and I went to see an underground rap artist in Columbus.
Of course finding the perfect outfit was a priority.
We had no idea what we wanted but the infamous Forever 21 has never let us down.










 

Despite it being a rap concert we decided to go with the rock n' roll theme.
It actually turned out very well and XV & his crew thought we were pretty cute :)

Taylor is wearing a must-have fringe shirt. We could have probably made our own from the thrift store but we made our shopping trip last minute. It's actually a cropped shirt so pairing it with low rise jeans were perfect. The neckline on this shirt was fairly low and the seams for the shoulders were wider than usual so we kept the necklace simple to show more emphasis on her collar bone.
She paired her outfit with heels that didn't last on her feet very long so she switched to simple black booties. (sorry not pictured)

I decided to wear a faded American flag shirt that was also cropped, but it became longer in the back. i paired the shirt with a vest that i absolutely love. it's very fitted and the studs on the shoulders were perfect. I paired my outfit with short, small heeled boots. I normally wouldn't buy short boots because my legs are already short but the heel gives the illusion that it doesn't make my legs look stubby! Yay!

Everything is from Forever21's new season line! 


No comments:

Post a Comment