Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maxi

Early January and it reached 55 degrees. My first thought was I can wear a cute maxi skirt and sandals!






First of all i love my flowy maxi skirt. I think every girl should own one. It can be paired up with many different looks.
The waist of the maxi skirt is pretty simple so i added a braided gold belt to it.
I paired the skirt with a texture print shirt and tucked it in. 
Since it wasn't that warm out i threw on a nude/taupe colored cardigan. Surprisingly enough it went well with the rest of the outfit.
Lastly, I added a cute tribal necklace and my Jesus sandals. Since the top has a lot going on, keep the jewelry simple. With the gold belt I made sure my jewelry had gold accents rather than silver.
The maxi skirt barely hits the ground when I walk so i wore flat sandals to finish the look!

Top: Pac Sun
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: ALDO 
Sandals: H&M (in Hong Kong :)

xoxo, Domonique









No comments:

Post a Comment