Sunday, January 15, 2012

Casual

This look has to be one of my favorites.
You can wear it to different events, casual Sunday morning church, or afternoon lunch with friends.







These jeans are probably my new favorite pair. They are called modern flare jeans and the go perfect with heels.
They're very dark washed and a little high waisted. With high waisted jeans I like to pair it with a top that I can tuck in. So I actually borrowed this shirt from my best friend. I really enjoy the neckline of this top because it actually gives off a classy look. It was hard trying to find a necklace to go well with it but i happened to find my fun sparkly necklace and threw it under the neckline. Which peeked out every now and then. Since the outfit didn't have very much color to it I added a nice light chestnut colored tassel belt.
Lastly, I wore nude, closed toed shoes. I was going to wear brown shoes that match the belt but the shoes went really well with the shirt. This is a one case where your shoes don't have to match your belt.

TIP: Shoes, belt and purse always have to match in some way. Exceptions to this rule is rare.

Top: The Loft
Jeans: The Loft
Belt: H&M
Heels: Von Maur
Purse: Louis Vutton

xoxo, Domonique





No comments:

Post a Comment